|Location:||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Vandad is an articling student in Vancouver. He is also a qualified lawyer in Tehran-Iran where he consults on mainly domestic and international law. He has been practicing as a lawyer for more than 14 years in Tehran primarily as a litigator in varieties of legal issues in Corporate, international Business law and Construction law and Arbitration. He is certified by the National Committee of Accreditation of Canada , studied at UBC, and obtained his qualification in order to become a Canadian lawyer as well.
Vandad holds a law degree from University of Tehran where he was the recipient of Presidential full scholarship. He was ranked ninth among over half a million national university entrance applicants. Vandad completed his articling in Tehran with Dr. Shirin Ebadi Nobel Peace Prize winner of 2005. Vandad completed his LLM in international law and studied Construction law and Dispute resolution at King’s College-London.
When not practicing law, Vandad enjoys playing guitar, skiing, horseback riding, and biking.
- Law Society of British Columbia- Canada (Articled Student since 2020)
- Law Society of Tehran- Iran (Qualified Lawyer since 2005)
- Peter Allard School of Law at University of British Columbia – NCA Certificate equivalent LLB in Canadian Law
- King’s College, London – Construction Law & Dispute Resolution
- University of Shiraz – International Law
- University of Tehran – Bachelors of Law