|Location:||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Kelly is in her third year of study at the University of Ottawa – Faculty of Common Law. She is set to graduate in June of 2020. While at law school, she volunteers with the Access Pro Bono Society of BC with the Residential Tenancy Tribunal Program. In her second year, she completed an academic exchange at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem studying International Relations of Israeli-Palestinian Law & Society. She also received the award for Top Presentation in Taxation on her policy analysis of the child-care tax deduction.
Prior to law school, Kelly earned her Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Victoria, where she specialized in Entrepreneurship. She won two business competitions at the Gustavson School of Business:
- The Triple Bottom Line Challenge hosted by Elizabeth May, Canadian Green Party Leader
- Innovation Challenge, held by the Faculty of Business (Entrepreneurship)
In her spare time Kelly enjoys travelling and exploring a new destination every year. She also plays various intramural sports and paints.
- University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) – continuing
- University of Victoria, Faculty of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- International Business – International Exchange
ESCA Ecole de Management, Casablanca, Morocco